Failed parsing address:

I was able to use photon local server before.
After updated photon asset to v2.14, I cant connect to my local server.
errors below.

Failed parsing address:
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Libs/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2057)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.IPhotonSocket:Connect() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/IPhotonSocket.cs:104)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdp:Connect() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/SocketUdp.cs:63)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:Connect(String, String, Object) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:273)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:Connect(String, String, Object) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1242)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:ConnectToGameServer() (at Assets/Libs/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:854)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Libs/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2536)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.<>c__DisplayClass105_0:b__0() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PeerBase.cs:907)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:435)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1548)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:Dispatch() (at Assets/Libs/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:193)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Libs/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:127)

Best Answer

Answers

• JohnTube said:

Hi @coldflyingcats,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Make sure PhotonServerSettings did not change during the update.
    Double check server address and port in the settings.

Thank you for answering!
    My port setting was incorrect.

Thank you very much.
  • I am a noob in this, so sorry for asking, but what, exactly did you do to fix it?
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @theMadPigster,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Take a look here. You need to set server address and server port.