Weird Problem. Some people not able to join room.

Options
Hello,

I am really confused with this problem of mine.
I have a bingo game, where you can create room, and others can join that room by entering the room name.

What is really weird, some people can join, some people are not able to join. And I can't seem to find out why.
I tested with 50 people, most with different Android devices.
All devices are located in India.

Now, some are able to join, some are not able.
It's not due to max players allowed, I checked that.
I thought maybe because of device limit, but there are like 30+ different device models there, so I believe it's not that.

The only think that sounds logical to me is that this may be due some Internet Provider limits, or some Internet Firewall limits? Is this even possible?

Please help this is driving me crazy. I'd share my code butt I really don't think it's something with my code logic, because when I tested in Europe, I was able to connect to all the devices I tried to.

I really can't debug properly, because my client lives in India, and I live in Europe. As I said, when I tested here in Europe, I tested on many devices and all are working. Now my client is testing in India, and from 50 people only 2 can join the room.
We also tried create from my device (in European region), and again only the same 2 people can join the room from India. So I guess it's not Cloud region related as well.

Once again, please help me, it's really hard for me to debug because this is happening overseas. I hope that it is a known issue/technicality, and someone will point me the way to enlightenment :smile:

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Kokolo
    Options
    Okay sorry for inconvenience, this is Android Devices we are talking about.