Which should i use for invite friends to same room?

Options
Hey guys , i just implemented pun to my game which called pobqod you can check it in the stores , and i want to make a friend list of players and if they online i can invite them to play with me.So in this case i need a service for keep users online status and make invite call so , what should i use guys?

Answers

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Bthan7,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Photon Chat can help you with the invitation exchange and friends status but it cannot store the lists of friends. You could use Microsoft PlayFab to keep the list.
  • Bthan7
    Options
    Thanks for your reply JohnTube,

Actually i saw photon chat and checked some tutorials and read some documentations but i couldnt find any example of how to send invite to specific client so i can keep the friends in my server its okay i dont want to implement any other extension my game because the size of app is getting bigger :neutral:

If you help me in this topic i will be appreciate @JohnTube

Thanks again
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Bthan7,

Read about Photon Chat's Friends feature here.
    Photon Chat cannot save your friends list and does not have a friendship system (friend request/invitation, accept, deny, etc.).

i couldnt find any example of how to send invite to specific client so i can keep the friends in my server
    If by invite you mean "friends request", we can't help you with a custom implementation of a friends system. we have no details about your own "server". This is out of Photon's scope.
  • Bthan7
    Options
    To clarify , suppose that we are using same app but when i want to play with you i will write your name in some input field and you will got a notification which include a message like “bthan7 make a challenge to you!” After that , if client click this message i want to create a room to play with each other.If client doesnt want to play with he , client could decline this request.

I have a server which just keep players score
    I meant i can keep also friends like that.

@JohnTube