Several warnings after upgrade PUN2 from 2.12 to 2.13

Options
Hello, I am new to PUN2, I am doing the basic tutorial. I received today an email with a PUN2 update to 2.13 versión. After Update the package and imported it, it shows the following warnings:

Failed to update assembly 'Assets/Photon/PhotonLibs/Metro/Photon3Unity3D.dll': Assembly reference folder does not exist: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETPortable\v4.6\'.
UnityEditor.Scripting.APIUpdaterAssemblyHelper:DoesAssemblyRequireUpgrade(String)
File 'RapidStrafe_Left' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.
File 'RapidStrafe_Right' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.
File 'JogBackward_NtrlFaceFwd' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.
File 'Jump_Land' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.
File 'Runs' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.
File 'IdlesWave' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.
File 'Jump' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.
File 'Idles' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.
File 'Jump_Start' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @josecm,

You can ignore the warnings if it still works as expected.

The warnings with the following format are completely safe and should not be new:
    File 'xx' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.

However this is new, is this a warning or an error in the console?
    Failed to update assembly 'Assets/Photon/PhotonLibs/Metro/Photon3Unity3D.dll': Assembly reference folder does not exist: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETPortable\v4.6\'.
    UnityEditor.Scripting.APIUpdaterAssemblyHelper:DoesAssemblyRequireUpgrade(String)

Do you target UWP?
  • josecm
    Options
    JohnTube said:

Hi @josecm,

You can ignore the warnings if it still works as expected.

The warnings with the following format are completely safe and should not be new:

File 'xx' has rig import warnings. See Import Messages in Rig Import Tab for more details.

However this is new, is this a warning or an error in the console?

Do you target UWP?
    Thanks for your fast response. The above code have a yellow triangle in the left side, i think is a warning (sorry by my english).

Now the proyect is set to "PC, MAC, Linux standalone". I want to target Android but i didn´t change it yet.
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should be good.
  • josecm
    Options
    JohnTube said:

You should be good.

Ok, thanks you.