Unreliable messages dropped

Options
I am synchronizing transforms using Photon Views set to "Unreliable on change". This works great up until a certain point of about 30 or so actively moving transforms, at which point some of my transforms stop synchronizing. In my case I only have two peers. I have tried lowering the send rate and serialization rate as low as 1 but this still happens. It seems like two peers with a sendrate of 1 should work without much issue.

This actually wouldn't be a big deal, except that the messages being dropped always seem to happen to the same transforms, creating a big discrepancy between clients for those transforms.

I know that there is no guarantee that unreliable messages are going to be received, but are there any settings I can adjust to tweak to adjust the amount of unreliable messages being dropped? From my searching, it looks like there used to be a "PhotonPeer.LimitOfUnreliableCommands" but that was removed. Is there still such a limit? Would it be better for my use case to switch to reliable delta compressed?