PUN Robot Kyle Demo Issues

Newbie issue - the demo doesn't seem to be working in that the photon view components aren't syncing.

I've gone through the entire introduction and tutorial. Creating and joining rooms worked well and network player gets instantiated but no movement is sent or received. I've then tried using the included demo scenes but still no luck.

I'm working on Unity 2019.1 LWRP so the rendering so please excuse the eye-popping materials. The left is the executable (player 2), on the right is the master. Both looking at the same corner of the room.

Screenshot-2019-05-23-at-8-55-22-AM

Comments

• PUN2 on Unity 2019.1.1f1 LWRP. The screenshot above is using the included demo without any code or prefab changes.
  • Here's another look where the editor joins the precreated room instead. No errors logged on the editor but the first player in the room is floating up in the air.

Screenshot-2019-05-23-at-9-18-57-AM
  • Here are the view setups. Nothing changed as these are all from the included basic demo

Screenshot-2019-05-23-at-9-23-52-AM
  • Hi. Did you find solutions to this problem? When I switched on lwrp Photon stopped working.
  • No. We didn't find a solution to this. Looking at the responsiveness and small size of the Photon community, it seemed too risky to go forward with this tech so we've abandoned Photon altogether.