Hey everyone i'm looking for an old version of pun 2 free ( pun 2.3 )

Options
like the title may suggest i'm looking for an old version of this asset

Comments

• jeanfabre
    Options
    Hi,

What is or is not in 2.3 that you can't get in the latest version? If you could explain the reasons why you can't use the latest version, it would help assessing what's wrong with the current version and fix it instead of going backward

Bye,

Jean
  • Might
    Options
    hi, i don't know exactly what is messed up but i can confirm that in my project i was using an old version of photon for a multiplayer game , everything worked fine until i decided to update , i was using an old version of photon 2.3 or 2.4 from december so yeah it's been a while , i have no clue if photon have made core change or something like that
  • Tobias
    Options
    There are no major changes since 2.3, so I would wonder what's wrong.
    No way to go back? No versioning system?
  • Might
    Options
    sadly no , i try to ask here because unfortunately, the Asset Store does not offer revision histories. i'm trying contact the developers, you , instead.
  • jeanfabre
    Options
    Hi,

ok, but what exactly is the problem you are facing? do you get errors in the console, if not, at what point in the process do you think things are not working as before?

Bye,

Jean
  • Might
    Options
    there is no errors in the console , but my game is crashing when i try to apply damage to an enemy(it was working fine before , no crahs) , maybe if someone have the version 2.3 i can try it and see where's the problem .
  • Tobias
    Options
    Instead of avoiding the update, you should debug the situation.
    You can start by commenting out parts (or all) of the method that applies damage. Then add the parts back in, piece by piece.
    Of course, you should first look up the player log. Even on crash it may contain info.
  • Might
    Options
    I'll try i keep you updated !
  • I am using playmaker for creating game. It only supports Photon Pun2 version 2.31. Where can I get it ?

• jeanfabre
    Options
    Hi,

you can use the latest pun, it's working, I need to update the package to get rid of that warning.

Bye,

Jean