What happen if I exceed 1,000CCU for $185 plan?

Hi,

sorry for the noob question, I'm very new to Photon.
it said on the pricing list that $185 MONTHLY can support 1,000 CCU, and "up to 5,000 CCU max"

#1. Does this mean, when 1,001st player connected, the CCU Burst will trigged, and I have 48 hours to consider to pay more $185 on this month? (total $370)
and when the CCU exceed 5,000, I have to upgrade to Enterprise plan, Am I understand it correct?

#2. continue from question #1, if CCU Burst occured & I didn't do anything within 48 hours, what will happen?
Is the 1,001st player will kicked out of the game?
or he still in the game, but server will reject another joinging request?

#3. is PUN with Master Client system good for battle-royal game that have 20 players on the same map?
(It's mobile platform. I don't know if 1 client device is sufficient to handle data for the rest 19 players)
or It should be a dedicated server?

Thanks in advance & Best reagrds,
Bodin

Comments

• Hi Bodin,

#1 Yes, correct. Note - if going above your plan ccu repeatedly, you need to upgrade, i.e. the 48 hour grace period does not reset, after you fall below your subscribed plan ccu after a burst.

#2 If you abuse the burst, we will contact you to sort it out. We will not block users without contacting you, so make sure to monitor you account email.

#3 please create a separate question with matching title, thanks
  • Hi @Markus

Thank you very much.
    sure, I will create another topic.