Error code 32748 when Rejoining Room

Options
Hey guys,
i looked basically everywhere. All i found is some variable that already has been deleted. i tested PUN on my android phone and had a lot of disconnects.
So i used ReconnectAndRejoin, periodically while the reconnect wasn't successful.
And the last error is the code 32748 or, that the user wasn't found.

I know there's some kind of UserID and AcftorID, but i don't know how to use them. When connecting i'm doing nothing else than calling CreateRoom or JoinRoom, so if i'm missng something, please tell me!

PS: In the Room Options all i have is MaxSize = 2, because i'm just creating a simple card game^^
so i initialize the Room Option in the constructor like CreateRoom(new RoomOptions(){ MaxSize = 2});

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi @Kokujou,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

You are not setting a proper RoomOptions.PlayerTTL to allow for a quick rejoin.
    Read more about quick rejoin here.
  • Kokujou
    Options
    awesome! thank you^^ i'd have never thought about that.
    Okay the reconnect works, but it seems like this player is now treated as a new player and receives all BufferedRPC Calls.
    Do i need to clear the buffer when a message is received or something? and is this even possible for a single player?
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    receives all BufferedRPC Calls
    This is expected. There is a discussion about this here.
  • Kokujou
    Options
    well it should be expected for JOIN but not REJOIN. but well ^^
    could you tell me what identifies the action exactly? i understood it like there is already some action identifier worked in the messaging system, or do i have to pass the message myself?

and is it possible to clear the Buffer for just one player or is it, as expected, not seperated by player
  • Kokujou
    Kokujou
    edited March 2019
    Options
    that's the current line i added on the top of every RPC call:

if (info.SentServerTime >= Settings.LastTime)
                   Settings.LastTime = info.SentServerTime;
               else return;
    assuming people have more than 3 RPC calls like me this seems to be a little bit redundant, isn't there some kind of event that fires when any kind of rpc call is made?

And another little problem approached now... i don't know if this is even handleable...
    I'm making a turn based card game. all thats synchronized is the random seed for the deck and the turn made as some string values. well.
    Now my Code at least works, when i turn WLAN of while no turn is made, everything is OK.
    But if I turn it off WHILE a Turn is Made everything gets messed up.

So what i want to ask: is it some PUN thing or is it my code? like is it possible that photon messes something up when disconnecting when in the middle of sending a message?