"Server's response was empty." on Photon Cloud Setup

Big_Rook_Games
edited February 2019 in Photon Bolt
I am trying to check out Photon and after starting a new project (LWRP) and download Photon Bolt, I arrive at the Bolt Wizard, which asks for my email and region. I enter my email and get a popup message as: "Server's response was empty. Please register through account website during this service interruption."
Unity Version: 2018.2.11f1
I see a few errors in my console based on BeginWrite failures:
first error: "WebException: Error writing request: BeginWrite failure
System.Net.WebConnectionStream.WriteHeaders ()"
second error:"IOException: BeginWrite failure
System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginWrite (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, System.AsyncCallback callback, System.Object state)"

after some searching, I don't see anyone with this issue. Any idea what is going on here?
Thanks,
Jake

Comments

• Big_Rook_Games
    edited February 2019
    edited original post
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Big_Rook_Games,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

I have redirected this discussion to BOLT category. It was posted in PUN's one before.
  • thanks.
    Upon further review, it seems to be happening at webRequest.GetRequestStream() (line 181 in BoltWizardWindowUtil) if that helps clarify the issue any further.
    Any ideas what might be happening? I also tried creating a new project that isn't lwrp and i am experiencing the same result.
  • Hello,

Could you try to create a new Application using our Dashboard page (https://dashboard.photonengine.com)? After that, you can continue the Wizard setup using the App ID, informing it on the same field.

We will check the issue, but this will not blocking to you continue to work with Photon Bolt.