GameServer is registered, can connect to Master Server but disconnect on creating room.

Options
Hey there everyone :)

So I'm hosting photon on my Windows Server 2016
Using both TCP and UDP, I can safely connect to my server ip from Unity. However when I try to create a room I simply get Socketudp.Disconnect() as debug and I get "Game does not exist" error when I launch the test client on server.

Log from GSGame:
https://pastebin.com/A684TBu8

Log From MSMaster:
https://pastebin.com/G2kTtsRg

Also, when creating a room unity gives me "Failed parsing adress:"
full log:
Failed parsing address:
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:1826)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.IPhotonSocket:Connect() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/IPhotonSocket.cs:107)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdp:Connect() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/SocketUdp.cs:64)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:Connect(String, String, Object) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:267)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:Connect(String, String, Object) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1116)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:ConnectToGameServer() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:807)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2320)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.<>c__DisplayClass100_0:b__0() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PeerBase.cs:893)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:429)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1428)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:130)

Can anybody point me to a correct configuration?

Photon server sdk v4
Unity Pun v2
Windows Server 2016
No custom ports. Actually no custom anything. Just downloaded, launched and set the ip to public.
Obfuscated my server address and username in the logs for obvious reasons.

Tried a lot of IP configurations in Photon.Loadbalancing.dll.config for both Master and GameServer folders but I still believe I may be missing something here.

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Comments

• flamacore
    Options
    No editing my post? Ok. And this is from the test client:

Test case: Master
    Settings: 5 games per process, 3 players per game, game server at 127.0.0.1:5055
    Sending reliable operation every 100 ms

Starting 5 games with 3 players
    [6316] Press Return to End
    Connecting to {SERVER_PUBLIC_IP}:5056
    [6316] Started game APP-SRV(6316)1 with 3 clients
    [6316] Started game APP-SRV(6316)2 with 3 clients
    [6316] Started game APP-SRV(6316)3 with 3 clients
    OnOperationReturn: JoinGame failed: ReturnCode: 32758 (Game does not exists). Disconnecting...
    [6316] Started game APP-SRV(6316)4 with 3 clients
    OnOperationReturn: JoinGame failed: ReturnCode: 32758 (Game does not exists). Disconnecting...
    [6316] Started game APP-SRV(6316)5 with 3 clients
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Hi @flamacore,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

The StarDust TestClient is old and not reliable since it has this known issue of client race condition with the server (client tries to join the room before its creation).

Try the suggestion here or simply drop test client and use PUN2.

To connect from PUN2 to your self hosted Photon Server, from PhotonServerSettings:

- disable "UseNameServer"
    - add server IP or FQDN to "Server"
    - add "Port" of leave it 0, default is 5055
    - call PhotonNetwork.ConnectUsingSettings()