Session not being removed from session list

Options
jonavuka
jonavuka
edited December 2018 in Photon Bolt
I have a situation where a player starts a server and I see on another player that session in BoltNetwork.SessionList gets added but if the player that started the server leaves and shutsdown the server I don't see that session updated in BoltNetwork.SessionList. I also have list update rate at default 5 seconds and I waited a while to see when the session gets removed from the list but it never does

Comments

• jonavuka
    jonavuka
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Actually this only happens if the last session (if there is only one session left) is shutdown it doesn't clear the list. I've tested when their are 2 sessions and one session is shutdown and I do see the session gets removed and the list reduces to 1 entry. As a workaround if you fail to connect to session you should catch it from the callback "SessionConnectFailed" and then just remove that entry from the list by using the method "BoltNetwork.UpdateSessionList". The method is "BoltNetwork.UpdateSessionList" is only local I tested with 2 clients and the client that calls "BoltNetwork.UpdateSessionList" list gets updated but the other client doesn't see the change to the list