Game Crashes on Build

Options
Hello,

I am making a 5vs5 about long time in Unity 5.6 version. But yesterday i switched to Unity 2018.2.0f2 everything is fine but when i take a build and try to play game, when i try to Spawn game crashes...

How can fix this?

Comments

• f03n1x
    Options
    You'll probably need to provide more information to help find a solution, what does the console say when the game crashes?

Do you have the the updated version of PhotonNetwork? Does it crash when you run the game through the editor and try to spawn? do any errors show up when running the game through the editor and trying to spawn?
  • NerfeR
    Options
    @f03n1x I Updated PUN from Asset Store when i open Unity 2018 directly. In editor, game doesn't get crash. So it only happens in builds for %100. And when i do load level it crashes as same. I can play my game as like it was in Unity 5.6 i can load level, spawn do whatever i want. But in build it always crashes then i try to spawn or load level. I can't even see player camera is open directly crashes.
  • NerfeR
    Options
    Well i don't know how but yesterday i just closed my computer and sleeped. When i woke up it was fixed... Interesting... :D
  • f03n1x
    Options
    I know the feeling, one time I had issues where for the VR game I was working on just wouldn't work properly, I thought I messed up something major, or someone else that worked on things uploaded something that messed up something. Turns out it wasn't any of that, it was a graphics card update, the way it renders or just how it handles things made everything entirely laggy in terms of fps, which meant I couldn't test anything, so in the end revert changes.

Regardless of the issues, just taking a step back and looking at it from a different angle, or even just listing all the issues and telling someone about it can help solve the problem (I do this all the time to my parents and brother, despite them not knowing what I'm talking about lol)