Player automatically leaves a room without user consent/acknowledgement.

I'm trying to implement a turn based game using Photon. In my game when a player enters a room he waits for the second/other player to join the room. If both players are now in the room the game then spawns some game objects in the scene. Just to check if everything is working I didn't implement anything afterwards. Things get spawned and appear in both clients' windows as expected. The problem is after a few seconds, the player to first enter/join a room automatically leaves the room followed by the other player. In this case the player doesn't opt to leave the room but somehow he leaves the room. How do I solve this?

Best Answers

• Wasu_Studio_01
    edited May 2018 Answer ✓
    @JohnTube, Hie. Thanks for the early reply. I tried what you suggested and the following message is logged on both clients.
    Connection Failed::DisconnectByClientTimeout
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It seems like your clients have trouble staying connected to the server.
    Maybe try a different region that might have a better ping or try a better network.

If the issue persists, read more in these two pages:

- "Analyzing Disconnects".
    - "Client Connection Handling"

Answers

• Wasu_Studio_01
    edited May 2018 Answer ✓
    @JohnTube, Hie. Thanks for the early reply. I tried what you suggested and the following message is logged on both clients.
    Connection Failed::DisconnectByClientTimeout
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It seems like your clients have trouble staying connected to the server.
    Maybe try a different region that might have a better ping or try a better network.

If the issue persists, read more in these two pages:

- "Analyzing Disconnects".
    - "Client Connection Handling"