RPC Master Client Help

Options
Hey guys, I'm working on a project prototype involving physics based characters and interactions.
The challenge I find myself fighting with is to network the ability for more than one player to simultaneously 'grab' and 'pull' physics enabled objects and these changes and forces be applied across the network.

I've tried authority switching for any client interacting with an object, which works for a single interaction, however I'm struggling to figure out a way to do this for multiple clients using RPCs + the masterclient in a somewhat authorative manner.

If anyone could kindly point me in the direction of a stripped down tutorial or example of code whereby a client sends positional information to a masterclient via rpc which then updates that object on all clients. As I cannot get that basic concept to work, let alone send force information from clients interacting with objects via joints across the network.

If this is out side the scope of Photon, I would also appreciate a blunt and honest answer as I am very early in the network development stage and can quite comfortably switch to other networking solutions such as UNET.
As I know Photon is not built with authorative systems in mind, though I only need a semi authorative-esque setup in order to sync positions of rigidbodies which can be pushed/pulled by multiple clients at the same time.

TL:DR Multiple clients moving the same object at the same time via a masterClient RPC, authorative approach. Possible? If so, general direction on how to proceed would help me out a lot.