Joining An Existing Room from a different scene

Options
i have 2 scenes
a main scene and the game/room scene, workflow:-

- if the room needed more players, the main player will increase the room max players numbers
- only one player from the players on the main scene that matches the room proprieties should get a message if he want to join the room, to solve this issue i have made the players actually join the room by making constant join calls and then the first player that will join the room will get a message if he want to join the room or not, if he said no then he will leave the room and another one will join and get the message
- the issue now is all of the other players will be instantiated on the main scene once the player join the room and when i go to the room/game scene there game objects will not be in the game scene

note: i am using playmaker, therefore i am not sure what trigger the other players to be loaded once the player joins the room

thank you in advance,

Answers

• DbVIndie
    Options
    To Solve It Simply Put You In The Script That Controls The Instance Or The Initial Menu That Code:

automaticallysyncscene = true;

Simple, So Only The Player Who Created The Room Will Load It Initially, The Others Will Enter The Room That He Created. (Downloading The Scene)