Force move immediately

I can't find topics talking about this after searching for hours, really need some help here.
There is a rocket launcher in my game, and when the rocket hits a target , it should immediately force the target to the position (without lerp) which is the current transform.position + rocket.transform.forward * coefficient.
However the current way I'm using has a delay ( which simply RPCs the "ForceMove" on the target photon view). I have tried to set the transform of the target locally after calling RPC , but it just shook back and forth, not helping.

Comments

• Hi @Chonz,

the RPC seems to be a good solution so far. This of course has a little delay, since the message needs to be sent from one client to the server and forwarded to the other clients.

I have tried to set the transform of the target locally after calling RPC , but it just shook back and forth, not helping.

If you are doing this you would have to disable synchronization with the PhotonTransformView which I guess you are currently using. Otherwise you will have the visual result you have described above.