Reconnecting to a lobby silently fails

Options
Nanji
Nanji
edited October 2017 in Photon Bolt
I'm having an issue when a client tries to reconnect to a server they were previously on.

It just silently fails. On the client, ConnectAttempt, ConnectFailed, and ConnectRefused do not get called. The server also does not receive a ConnectRequest.

EDIT: I just realized Can't call BoltNetwork.Connect when not in lobby is showing up in the BoltConsole as soon as trying to reconnect. Not being able to call BoltNetwork.Connect when not in a lobby makes absolutely no sense to me.

Comments

• Nanji
    Options
    I discovered this thread and was able to implement the fix.
    https://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/9747/photoncloud-server-list-problems-solved

I'm using 1.0.0.4 because it's the last version that has working punch through. I'm assuming this was fixed in 1.0.0.6 because I don't remember having this issue then.
  • Nanji
    Nanji
    edited October 2017
    Options
    After adding Destroy(PhotonPoller.Instance.gameObject); to BoltShutdownBegin whenever a client leaves a lobby it causes all other clients to disconnect as well.
  • stanchion
    Options
    Nanji said:

After adding Destroy(PhotonPoller.Instance.gameObject); to BoltShutdownBegin whenever a client leaves a lobby it causes all other clients to disconnect as well.

This is a known issue, sorry