PUN 2 startCommand.fragmentsRemaining was 0 but not all fragments were found to be combined!

I'm having a problem, now the following error message always shows up. Even in previous versions of the project that used to work. I even tried to change the AppID. Any ideas how to fix it?

Exception: startCommand.fragmentsRemaining was 0 but not all fragments were found to be combined!
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer.ExecuteCommand (ExitGames.Client.Photon.NCommand command) (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:1839)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer.DispatchIncomingCommands () (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:413)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer.DispatchIncomingCommands () (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1422)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:126)

Comments

• This is new to us. It obviously is an issue with fragmented messages but how it's caused is unclear.

Are you using the Photon Server SDK or the Cloud?
    Can you reproduce this with a new, empty project and minimal logic?
    If you updated an existing PUN 1 project, make sure all our dlls really got replaced and updated.
  • Gregorio
    Gregorio
    edited September 2018
    @Tobias I am using the PUN 2 Unity asset. I updated the project from PUN 1, before updating I was 100% sure that I removed all files from PUN 1.
    I will try to create a new project to see if I can reproduce it.
    I'm using Unity 2018.1.1f1
  • @Tobias So, I just created a new project with simple logic using PUN 2 and it worked just fine...
    How can I help you to track the problem down?
  • @Tobias I'm having the same error. I started with PUN2 and at first everything was working. Now, I'm sending more data from the server and about 40% times I get this error. Any way to fix it?
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @thorzain,

Thank you for choosing Photon and sorry for the delay!

What PUN version do you use?
    Does this issue happen in Unity Editor or in a build? which target platform?
    What Unity version do you use and which scripting backend? IL2CPP or mono? which .Net version, 2 or 4.6?

Do you connect to Photon Cloud or self-hosted Photon Server?