PUN2 unexpected disconnect

After updating to PUN2 i started to receive this error:
It disconnects non master client when master client calls PhotonNetwork.LoadScene, as of my observations.
Please help

Got a unexpected Disconnect in LoadBalancingClient State: Disconnected. Server: GameServer Trace: at Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient.OnStatusChanged(StatusCode statusCode) in C:\Users\luvju\Desktop\work\RagDoll Main\Assets\Photon\PhotonRealtime\Code\LoadBalancingClient.cs:line 2299
at ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase+<>c__DisplayClass100_0.b__0() in C:\Dev\photon-sdk-dotnet\PhotonDotnet\PeerBase.cs:line 895
at ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer.DispatchIncomingCommands() in C:\Dev\photon-sdk-dotnet\PhotonDotnet\EnetPeer.cs:line 429
at ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer.DispatchIncomingCommands() in C:\Dev\photon-sdk-dotnet\PhotonDotnet\PhotonPeer.cs:line 1422
at Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler.FixedUpdate() in C:\Users\luvju\Desktop\work\RagDoll Main\Assets\Photon\PhotonUnityNetworking\Code\PhotonHandler.cs:line 130
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:1811)
Photon.Realtime.LoadBalancingClient:OnStatusChanged(StatusCode) (at Assets/Photon/PhotonRealtime/Code/LoadBalancingClient.cs:2301)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.<>c__DisplayClass100_0:b__0() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PeerBase.cs:895)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/EnetPeer.cs:429)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands() (at C:/Dev/photon-sdk-dotnet/PhotonDotnet/PhotonPeer.cs:1422)
Photon.Pun.PhotonHandler:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Photon/PhotonUnityNetworking/Code/PhotonHandler.cs:130)

Comments

• PolyGryphStudios
    edited October 2018
    This happens to me as well when load times for the levels get too long. I'm on PUN2.

UPDATE: I've done a bit more testing and this seems to only happen to me in the editor so long as I'm loading levels asynchronously. The editor doesn't seem to do async loading as well as the actual build, so you might just need to create some code in OnDisconnected that handles when this happens in your build and test in-build if possible.
  • Thx, turns out it is editor-only issue. Furthermore it seems like this only happens with editor to editor connection. Editor to build works good too.