want to create a room which can only be join by my friends

i have two mode simultaneously i created two lobbies ,i want to create a room in one lobby and which can only be join by my friends no one can see that room and no one can join...

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @nishugu2,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Take a look at this documentation page.
  • hey @JohnTube
    can you please tell me what is the advantage of creating lobby in photon because the room name is global and does not affected by the lobby,then what is the advantage of creating lobby...and will you plz tell me how many rooms i created in custom lobby that i made..?
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi @nishugu2,

can you please tell me what is the advantage of creating lobby in photon because the room name is global and does not affected by the lobby
    Lobbies are useful for rooms listing, separating different types of rooms, etc.

and will you plz tell me how many rooms i created in custom lobby that i made..?
    You can get statistics about lobbies as shown on this page.
  • hi @JohnTube i want to know how can i get the room list from a created lobby i want to do matchmaking where every room has two player if room has one player than on the otherside there is a second player who want to join any room than a player can automatically join that room
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi @nishugu2,

Start with the Matchmaking Guide.
    Then show us what you have tried so far if you are stuck.
    Ask one question at a time please.