Voice and Chat together?

Options
Hi, can I got both PUN voice and chat working together? Or is it one or the other only?

Thanks

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @iikii,

You can have the three products working together: PUN, Photon Voice and Photon Chat.
  • iikii
    Options
    JohnTube said:

Hi @iikii,

You can have the three products working together: PUN, Photon Voice and Photon Chat.

I see, thanks. My project is using pun voice asset imported from Unity asset store. If I want to use chat, I will just need to import photon chat from the asset store?
  • If I want to use chat, I will just need to import photon chat from the asset store?

The Chat API is included in the PUN package as well as a Chat Demo, which should give you a first overview about how Chat is working. The Photon Chat package from the Asset Store is basically the same as the demo from the PUN package as far as I know, so there is no need to download it as well.

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Christian_Simon

Actually, @iikii is using PUN from within Photon Voice.
    PUN inside Photon Voice was stripped from Photon Chat API and demos.
    So to make Photon Chat work inside Photon Voice import it partially (Only "Assets\PhotonChatApi" folder) from PUN, from Chat package on the store (could be outdated) or from Photon Unity SDK.
  • iikii
    Options
    JohnTube said:

@Christian_Simon

Actually, @iikii is using PUN from within Photon Voice.
    PUN inside Photon Voice was stripped from Photon Chat API and demos.
    So to make Photon Chat work inside Photon Voice import it partially (Only "Assets\PhotonChatApi" folder) from PUN, from Chat package on the store (could be outdated) or from Photon Unity SDK.