Mouse hover to read entity info not working

Options
Hi there! I'm just new working with bolt, looks really nice.

I'm following the tuts but this part isn't working: " If you hover the small Bolt icons with your mouse cursor Bolt will also display debug information about the state of the object (press HOME key)."

Hovering isn't reacting, if i press the HOME key, yes it works but for a random entity on the game and i can't hide again :sweat:
Is this a bug? Is there and option to change?

I tried in 2017.3.0f3
and 2017.3.1f1
With same results both in client and editor.

Thanks!

Comments

• stanchion
    Options
    Make sure you don't have multiple cameras active, it can confuse the debug info. You can select the home key when no entity is nearby the center of your screen.
  • skateborden
    Options
    I just worked through the Getting Started With Bolt tutorials, and I'm also not seeing the info display on hover. Here's a gif where I've run the tutorial project in the Unity editor and searched to verify there is only one camera:
    View post on imgur.com
    Otherwise I'm really liking Bolt so far!
  • stanchion
    Options
    @skateborden Press the "Home" key while hovering over.
  • skateborden
    Options
    @stanchion After much hitting of the home key and mouse jiggling I've found that what you describe works, thank you. I think it's very difficult on my display because of it's high pixel density. The text in the UIs is also very small. Out of curiosity, is there a way to close the debug info display when you are done with it?
  • stanchion
    Options
    Press home button again while not hovering over an entity.
  • skateborden
    Options
    @stanchion That is definitely not working for me. It stays open.