Photon Server - Can not Run (Framework 4.0 & dlls problems?) Help Request

Hello, i got problem with Photon 4.1 Server. I got no idea how to solve that, maybe someone more experienced than me can do something here. So..
I opened scr-server/mmo/Photon.Mmo.sln in Visual Studio 2017 to compile Server at first i got that 2 windows.
First is:
Project Target Framework Not Installed The C# Project "Photon.MmoDemo.Tests" is targeting ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0", which is not installed on this machine. To procced select an option bellow. 1: Change the target to .NETFramework 4.6.1. You can change back to ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0" at a later time. 2: Download the targeting pack for ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0". The Project will not change. 3: Do not load the project.

Second One is About Photon.MmoDemo.Server and the same about ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0".

When i trying to use option 2. And go to framework site to download this, there is no existing so old version, i founded something in google, but when i try to install 4.0 i got information all components all already in my newest versions of framework.

Then i Using Option 1. Its nice Project Works. So. I Going to Build Mmo.Demo.Server and the result is correctly.

1>------ Build started: Project: Photon.MmoDemo.Common, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------ 1> Photon.MmoDemo.Common -> C:\Users\happy\Desktop\Photon\Photon-OnPremise-Server-SDK_v4-0-29-11263\src-server\Mmo\Photon.MmoDemo.Common\bin\Debug\Photon.MmoDemo.Common.dll 2>------ Build started: Project: Photon.MmoDemo.Server, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------ 2> Photon.MmoDemo.Server -> C:\Users\happy\Desktop\Photon\Photon-OnPremise-Server-SDK_v4-0-29-11263\src-server\Mmo\Photon.MmoDemo.Server\bin\Photon.MmoDemo.Server.dll ========== Build: 2 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Then i go to destination folder to copy them to Deploy folder.

This is effect after replace all files in Deploy/bin_Win32 Folder:

So im going to run Photon.Controll from bin_Win32 everything running good!

And there is the problem, when i use:

Server Start, and Shutdown. I read is something about Dll. so i think its becouse of frameworks & compilations. How to solve that? I tryed to make folder with this dll. but it totaly stop server works.

Here are the logs:

Can someone Explain me the situation? Help me to solve that? I will be so gratitude.

Best Regards

Comments

• hi, @Ximishen

everything from Mmo\Photon.MmoDemo.Server\bin\ should be put into deploy/MmoDemo/bin. Only config (PhotonServer.config) should be placed to bin_Win32 folder. Not sure why you are using bin_Win32 version.

best,
    ilya
  • Awesome it works, men best wishes for u :)