Error during attempt to make Windows or Android build in Unity

Hello,

I downloaded Realtime SDK for Unity from the photon website and copied everything to my project: https://www.photonengine.com/en-us/sdks#realtimeunity
As I use Unity 2018 I had to add "UNITY_2018" to the source code (it supported only up to UNITY_2017) and also I had to delete all demos as there were same classes in one namespace. Finally some features work, but I faced couple problems:
1. I can start my project in the "Editor", but any attempt to make a build for "Windows" or "Adnroid" leads to the following error:
error CS1704: An assembly with the same name `Photon3Unity3D' has already been imported. Consider removing one of the references or sign the assembly
2. Unity Editor starts to "freeze". I start my game in Editor, connect to the photon server, join room, e.t.c. Then I stop my game and try to start it again.After that Unity Editor freezes (only killing it in task manager helps)

Any ideas how to solve these issues (especially the first one)?

best regards,
Radik

Comments

• I read carefully readme file, did as it is written there and it looks like the problems mentioned above are solved.