Photon.SocketServer.PeerBase Constructor problems.

BirnchenStudios
edited April 2018 in Photon Server
Hey everyone,

first sorry for my bad english.

I have the following problem:

in my old Server version (Photon-Server-SDK_v3-4-31-10808 and )
I Used the following code to create a ClientPeer:

public class PhotonClientPeer : PeerBase { public PhotonClientPeer(IRpcProtocol protocol, IPhotonPeer photonPeer, IEnumerable<ClientData> clientData, PhotonClientHandlerList handlerList, PhotonApplication application) : base() { _peerId = Guid.NewGuid(); _handlerList = handlerList; _server = application; foreach (var data in clientData) { _clientData.Add(data.GetType(), data); } _server.ConnectionCollection<PhotonConnectionCollection>().Clients.Add(_peerId, this); } }

now i will translate them to the newest version (Photon-OnPremise-Server-SDK_v4-0-29-11263)
But the i have the problem, tha i cant initialize the base, Visual Studios tells me: "PeerBase didnt have a constructor that takes 2 Arguments". I have tryed it with 1 with 0 with 3, but i become only this failure. I cant see how much arguments the base constructor takes. ANd i havent found anithing in the documentation....

Can anyone help me fix this bug??

THX alot

Greetings

BirnchenStudios

Comments

• Heyho,

after a few hours of searching i have figured out what the problem is.
    In V3 i have done it with the protocol and Peer, i v4 i must do it with the init request.... Now i must look how i can change my auto fac factory for initrequest...

Greetings

BirnchenStudios
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @BirnchenStudios,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

ICYMI we have a 3.4 to 4.x migration guide. It may be helpful for you.