Stop certain objects being destroyed when player leaves

Options
Hi all
Just wondering if there is a way to stop objects being destroyed when players leave a room. I have build a system that can turn objects into network aware views at runtime and everything hooks up and moves/preforms correctly. I dont want these components to be destroyed when the person who make something network aware leaves the room.

I looked into using PhotonNetwork.autoCleanUpPlayerObjects = false however this then does not destroy anything (i still want their avartar to be destroyed just not their objects)

Because i am creating some of the views at runtime i can not sure the PhotonNetwork.InstantiateSceneObject() because the object already exists.

currently my solution is to when i create the objects through RPC's to assign an instantiationId and then manually clean up game objects using but this does not seem to work either as when a player then reconnects it creates the player that has left on the network.
	public void OnPhotonPlayerDisconnected(PhotonPlayer player)
	{
		if (PhotonNetwork.player.IsMasterClient)
		{
			if (GetComponent<PhotonView>().instantiationId == player.ID)
			{
				PhotonNetwork.Destroy(gameObject);
			}
		}
	}
wondering if there is a way i can mark a created network view to be controlled by the scene or make it so its not tied to the player that created the view.

Thanks

Comments

• Ok so have now gotten somewhere else. I can checking when a player disconnects and dpoong the following:

if (PhotonNetwork.isMasterClient) //destroy all objects that need to be removed when the player leaves
    {
    List playerViews = new List();
    foreach (PhotonView view in PhotonNetwork.networkingPeer.photonViewList.Values)
    {
    if (view !=null && view.CreatorActorNr == player.ID && !view.GetComponent().PresistAfterPlayer)
    {
    playerViews.Add(view);
    }
    }

foreach (PhotonView t in playerViews)
    {
    Debug.Log("Destroy : " + t.gameObject.name);

PhotonNetwork.RemoveRPCs(t);
    PhotonNetwork.Destroy(t.gameObject);
    }
    }

this appears to be working and cleaning up the objects and not getting them to respawn when a new player connects. However i an now getting the following error whenever a new player connects after a previous player leaves "Ev Destroy Failed. Could not find PhotonView with instantiationId 1. Sent by actorNr: 0" with different instantiationId for each player number.

im guessing although i am removing RPC's the destroy is then added one back in or something but not 100% sure if this is the reason or not.

Thanks for any help