InstantiateSceneObject doesn't move

Options
Hi.

I have made it so a gameobject is Instantiated by using
Ship01 = PhotonNetwork.InstantiateSceneObject(ShipObject.name, transform.position, transform.rotation, 0, null);

This gameobject is moving around in the scene as it should until the PhotonView owner for it leaves. Then it become unmoveable. A new owner is assigned to the PhotonView but it still will not move. If you drag it in the editor it flies back to the original position. What have i done wrong?

Comments

• Aberidius
    Options
    To add onto my first message, I've done some debugging and it seems like the new master client doesn't stream the object once the previous master client has left.
  • Hi @Aberidius,

if this problem still exists, please share some more details and maybe some code snippets. I did a quick test on this behaviour and everything works as expected: the new MasterClient uses the last received information for the objects and continues moving it as it should.
  • Aberidius
    Options

Hi @Aberidius,

if this problem still exists, please share some more details and maybe some code snippets. I did a quick test on this behaviour and everything works as expected: the new MasterClient uses the last received information for the objects and continues moving it as it should.

What i had to do was to re-instantiate the object when the MasterClient left, otherwise it would just freeze in place.