I am getting DisconnectedByServerLogic when raising a custom event

Hello,

I've tested and if I send an int or null with this RaiseEvent I don't get disconnected, but I do when I send a custom event. The event has a content of just 14 bytes, so I understand it's not due to the packet being too huge. I can reproduce this 100% of the times. How can I know what's the reason to be disconnected by server logic?

Thank you very much!

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Hi @EPGames,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Can you paste the source code of the call to RaiseEvent, especially event code and content? So we can reproduce.

Do you connect to Photon Cloud? If so, send us your AppId to developer@photonengine.com
    Do you connect to a self hosted Photon Server? If so you should take a look at the server logs and send us those as well.
  • Hi, thanks for your reply. I sent a mail but I didn't get a reply. Could you please check if you are getting mails from @epgames.eu? I sent another one a week ago to ask about the cloud service in China and I didn't get a reply, so I am thinking they may be going to the spam folder.

Thanks!
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @EPGames,

If you are registering your custom type with a code of value 255 (byte) please change it to another value.
    We currently do not support that particular code and we will update as soon as possible to support it.
    I apologize about the inconvenience.