Cannot send to: xxx.x.xx.xxx. Not enough buffer space is available

I was trying to search for a solution for this but i'm having issues with running the game on the laptop (this is for IOS though) but still strange its closing the game with this error. Anyone know why it would be doing this?
Cannot send to: xxx.x.xx.xx. Not enough buffer space is available
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
NetworkingPeer:DebugReturn(DebugLevel, String) (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1522)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.<>c__DisplayClass145_0:b__0()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/PhotonHandler.cs:157)

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Khudere,

Thank you for choosing Photon and I apologize about the delay.

Can you tell us more about the issue?

What PUN version?
    How often do you see this error?
  • Which version of PUN is that?
  • I'm using PUN2 and I recently got this same error. Did anyone ever find a solution?
  • Tobias
    Tobias admin
    edited April 2019
    @jakeyfabrizio1: It seems that the send buffer of the Socket is full. This should be .. rare but it's probably not impossible.
    Are you sending a lot of data in a short time?
    If you are unsure, add a PhotonStatsGui and have a look at the "health" and "traffic" values. Or enable the SupportLogger in the PhotonServerSettings to get some values into the log. Put that on hastebin and send the link.
  • Hi Tobias, thank you for the quick response. I haven't changed anything in my code, yet the problem has gone away. I still enabled support logger so here is the pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/WK4p7wZx
    Let me know if you see anything from the log that may suggest I could run into problems again.
  • The summary of the SupportLogger looks ok. No long delta times between send/dispatch calls and no long durations for events and callbacks.
    Make sure to get and send a full log (not just the summary), if the problem comes up again.