Cannot connect to a server on WebGL platform

Options
Ben1911
Ben1911
edited August 2017 in Photon Server
Hi,

I'm working on my new project, and I have a simple script which makes a connection to a server. On Unity editor, a WebSocket connection to a server is working fine. But, on a WebGL build, it's trying to make a connection there but without success. There are no more logs about it on a web console. On the server side, there are no logs about a new connection or something like that.

Here is an image which shows all the process on WebGL platform: https://i.gyazo.com/a3fece97cfb27fb24b38c5609b450262.png

What may be wrong? Even if I'll make a full debugging build, I don't think errors or something more will help - because there is just a simple connection without additions which Photon shows the same thing on their sample projects.

Thanks.

Comments

• chvetsov
    Options
    Hi, @Ben1911

are you connecting to same address using Unity Editor ?

best,
    ilya
  • Ben1911
    Ben1911
    edited August 2017
    Options
    chvetsov said:

Hi, @Ben1911

are you connecting to same address using Unity Editor ?

best,
    ilya

Hey @chvetsov

Yes, I'm connecting to the same address ("ws://10.0.0.4:9090") using Unity editor (The version of an engine is: Unity 2017.1.0p2).

Ben.
  • chvetsov
    Options
    lets take a look at your config and logs from your server (deploy/bin_win64/log).

please send us this info to developer @ photonengine.com

best,
    ilya
  • Ben1911
    Options
    chvetsov said:

lets take a look at your config and logs from your server (deploy/bin_win64/log).

please send us this info to developer @ photonengine.com

best,
    ilya

Hi @chvetsov

An email sent. If someone else may know what's the problem I would be happy to hear about it.

Thank you,
    Ben.