Unable to Compile for Windows Store

Hello,
today i got accepted for the Windows Store, so i wanted to test it but at compiling i get a error from Bolt (which doesn't appear in other formats)

Assets\bolt\scripts\BoltDebugStart.cs(3,36): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Process' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Diagnostics' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

What can i do ?

Comments

• I cant reproduce your error. I went to the Windows Store lab at Unite Boston and Bolt worked just fine for me when publishing for Windows Store, you just need to follow the instructions.
  • Well maybe its my fault
    What i did:

Installed the Windows SDK: Changed the player settings (Company title)
    Tryed to build with Unity
    (Windows Store / Universal 10)

Unity c# project ticked
    Development build too

Scripts are in C#

I tested it with deleting bolt from it and i still get errors

Sorry if im just stupide and forgot / dont see something but yeah :dizzy:
  • EDIT - (Still no edit button after 1 hour :D)

I recreated my project now complete, after every import i builded it.
    Fungus (great tool) gave one error with the InvokeMethod (Deleted it since i dont need it) - Works
    cInput Pro - Works
    My custom world editor - Works
    Bolt - (Nothing setup) - Doesn't work
    Bolt - (Everything setup) - Doesn't work

Screenshot: http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/28845759/Screenshot2015-11-1320.08.11.png

Hope someone can help me, else i have to use another solution later :(
  • Got the same error with a WindowsApp using Bolt too. #Confirmed
  • We will take a look again. Maybe it's a dll setup thing and Unity compiles with a incompatible (non Windoes Store) dll.
    Which Unity version do you use?
  • I am using the newest unity version and Visual Studio 2015 Community for coding.
  • Using newest Unity Version and VS2015 Enterprise.
  • I'll take a look at my Bolt project on my laptop that was working with Windows Store in the morning and see what I did
  • I looked at my project with Bolt working with Windows Store and I have line 3 commented out for BoltDebugStart.cs
  • Well i just could look at the lightbulb beside it :D
    It tells me that these 2 lines
    using UnityEngine; using Process = System.Diagnostics.Process
    Are "Unnecessary Things"
    So i removed them and still errors...

I also tryed with just commenting out (same errors)
    http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/28889389/2015-11-18.png
  • Tobias
    Tobias admin
    edited November 2015
    We took a few steps for Windows Store compatibility but there are a few roadblocks which show up when you solve current issues. At the moment, we prioritized iOS and work on Steam integration.

I'm sorry that we can't work on this right now.
    We will keep it in our tasks list and when time permits, we would tackle this.
  • @Tobias alright, thanks for the informations. Including windows phone isn't that urgent at the moment for us personally, but I hope that it won't take so long to fix that because for me, windows phone is one of the best OS for mobile.
  • IL2CPP compilation is upcoming for Windows Store, afaik. The benefit here is, that it compiles regular Mono C# and isn't missing classes that MS removed from the APIs accepted in the Windows Store.

Afaik, this is what Unity 5.3 allows.
    You need to setup the dll in Assets\Plugins\ to compile to WSA and the others to be no longer used. And you need a IL2CPP compile.
  • Alright, I will try to rebuild this advice for my project and will try to hold you up to date if it will work for me but I'm working on some other projects currently so it will take a lot of time until I will find some free time to test the WP build. Thanks!
  • hey just got bolt and still broke tried changing the setting in Assets\Plugins but still broke -.-
  • We do not currently support UWP