Spawnable enmies in multiplayer game

Options
I am spawning 10-20 enemies in my game. How do i do this. Should enemies need to be attached with photonview.
Is this method efficient??

Comments

• Kurtav
    Kurtav ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You mean through one photonView to manage a lot of bots? I have an example of the movement of many enemies through one photonView.

Package reference

In the video package, you can see how I transfer much fewer bytes of traffic over the network using my methods. Thanks to the latest update, reduction dictionaries reduced the transfer of 200 bots to a transmission size that does not exceed MTU(1200 bytes) . ByteCountLastOperation ~ 1000 - 1100 bytes

P.S. : If you do not want to spend money, briefly does so - You create an array of vectors and pass them in a long line. The line as much as possible is reduced with the help of different processing (for example we remove commas between vectors). Otherwise, you will have a big problem with MTU
  • sandy410
    Options
    Only available for 5.6.1 seriously??
  • Kurtav
    Kurtav ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    sandy410 said:

I do not understand what the problem is to update the Unity to the latest version. In the old version, the Unity will also start.
  • sandy410
    Options
    Kurtav said:

sandy410 said:

I do not understand what the problem is to update the Unity to the latest version. In the old version, the Unity will also start.
    Well lots of ppl dont update to new version in middle of project, bec most of time new versions breaks something needed and then you will be stuck. This is why all assest developer makes sure there assest is atleast compatible with 2-3 versions behind latest version. Your assest might run with old versions but we certainly cannot buy it with old version. This should have been available with atleast 5.5