Error CS0246: The type or namespace name VPxCodec' could not be found?

When I input the Photon Voice, it's getting this error, any suggestion?
Thanks!

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Aiden,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

Please make sure to have this line commented out in "Assets\Plugins\PhotonVoiceApi\Core\VoiceClient.cs" file, line 11:

from
    #define ENABLE_VIDEO
    to
    //#define ENABLE_VIDEO

I apologize about the inconvenience, I thought I made sure to do this before submitting!
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aiden

I assume you downloaded latest version 1.9?
    Please try updating & importing Photon Voice in an empty project and check if you still have this error.
    I could not reproduce it.

If you still see the error(s) please take a screenshot of the Unity Editor console.
  • JohnTube said:

@Aiden

I assume you downloaded latest version 1.9?
    Please try updating & importing Photon Voice in an empty project and check if you still have this error.
    I could not reproduce it.

If you still see the error(s) please take a screenshot of the Unity Editor console.

Thanks for your help. The same error remains...

• @JohnTube
    it says
    "Assets/Plugins/PhotonVoiceApi/Core/VoiceClient.cs(1743,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `VPxCodec' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?"
    "Assets/Plugins/PhotonVoiceApi/Core/VoiceClient.cs(1759,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `VPxCodec' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?"

• Aiden
    Aiden
    edited June 2017
  • I'm getting the same issue.
    Assets/Plugins/PhotonVoiceApi/Core/VoiceClient.cs(1743,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `VPxCodec' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Using Unity 5.5.2f1
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aiden, @nevans224

did you try this:

comment out line 11 in "Assets\Plugins\PhotonVoiceApi\Core\VoiceClient.cs" file:

from
    #define ENABLE_VIDEO
    to
    //#define ENABLE_VIDEO
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aiden, @nevans224

We just updated Photon Voice asset to version 1.91.
    Please give it a try and let us know if you still encounter any issue.
  • @JohnTube
    It works!!!
    Thank you so much~~~