Hello World!

Hey Everyone,
I'm a member of the Humboldt State University Computer Science Club. We're working on developing a game using Unity 3D and Photon. I'm hoping to write tutorial's and provide sample code as I pick up new tricks and tips along the way. If anyone's looking for a project to contribute to we're always open to accepting new members to our group. Hopefully I'll have something to post soon. Until then... Happy Coding!

-DiabolicalGamer

Comments

• Happy to see more Unity 3D devs using Photon, looking forward to see what you come up with :)
  • Hello DiabolicalGamer,

I would really like to see some tutorials written specific for Photon and Unity3d. As I see this was posted in Mar, I didn't really want to open the thread however, your interest sounded very enthusiastic and I thought that maybe you actually had produced something. If so, please, let us know!
  • DiabolicalGamer:
    You mention a project others could contribute to. Is there more info about it somewhere? If so, go ahead and advertise it! :)
  • Tobias wrote:
    DiabolicalGamer:
    You mention a project others could contribute to. Is there more info about it somewhere? If so, go ahead and advertise it! :)

Indeed. ;)