Is it possible to make 20-30 units (bots or players) on field on mobile, using Photon Cloud?

Options
Hello
Is it possible to make game (using Photon Cloud) on mobile devices with at least 20-30 bots/players at same room and in the same location in game? (Like in ARMA games)
I was trying to make game with 2 players and 10 bots, but game is slowing down on 10 units on field. And slowing down by my network script with just serialization vector3 position and rotation of bots or Players.

I didn't find any information about that, could you please help me to figure out, is it possible to make 20-30 players/bots on field using Photon Cloud?

Comments

• Kurtav
    Kurtav ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm working on it.
    I can offer this here -
    Saving Traffic. Movement Bots
    But here the condition is that the players are few, but there are a lot of bots.

Practical analysis is about this. If we do not take bots but only players in the same room.
    They transmit rotation, movement and spawn by a bullet for example and something else (changing the appearance)
    2-5. Rarely rise to the limit (MTU).
    5-10. More often.
    Starting from 8 -10 and above, everything is very harsh

• redskry
    Options
    Up !
    I'm interesting about you're asset but I dont understand what is it and how it's work :/ I would like to know more before I buy it