Implement Anti Cheat Toolkit?

Hello
I recently came across an issue with cheating in my game, I purchased the asset called Anti Cheat Toolkit and it seems to work perfectly. However I am having trouble serializing the obscured floats and other variables over the photon cloud. I understand that you can not write custom server code in the cloud however I believe this would be a huge benefit to the photon community if you guys could implement this asset into your servers. This way we can send obscured floats over the network and keep data some what safer than having just a standard float. I linked the asset below,
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/10395
-Thank you.

Comments

• JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @RenegadeGames,

Thank you for choosing Photon!

ACTk seems to be a great asset. I purchased one myself during sales. Did not find time to test it with Photon yet though. But there should be no problem in combining both.

I am having trouble serializing the obscured floats and other variables over the photon cloud
    Please let me know what do you want to do exactly? A code snippet maybe? Photon supports float serialization.
  • @JohnTube Hello, thank you for replying.
    I am trying to serialize obscured floats with photons OnPhotonSerializeView. It seems it keeps giving me errors when trying to do this with obscured floats that anti cheat comes with. Also it gives me the same problems when trying to send RPC's over the network with obscured floats or booleans.
    I've posted the error I receive below with some code!

This is the Error: Exception: cannot serialize(): CodeStage.AntiCheat.ObscuredTypes.ObscuredFloat
    ExitGames.Client.Photon.Protocol16.Serialize (ExitGames.Client.Photon.StreamBuffer dout, System.Object serObject, Boolean setType)

Code Below:
    Click Here To View Image For Code
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you need to register a new custom type: CodeStage.AntiCheat.ObscuredTypes.ObscuredFloat. More information here.