Source code acccess

Options
So with the old Bolt I had source code access -- which made things a lot easier. I know I'm late to the party with photon taking over the ownership of Bolt - but having source access was a big deal for me.

"Why do you need source access?" - Well, cause it makes easier to fix small issues urself and add "mini-features" when you need them.

So possible to let people have source code access again?

Comments

• stanchion
    Options
    We do not give out source access anymore, if you've made a lot of changes yourself to Bolt in the past to make fixes and add things then its possible you can join our "MVP" program to gain source access. support@boltengine.com
  • CheeseGoat
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Not only do they not give out access, they removed access from everyone that already had it
  • stanchion
    Options
    @CheeseGoat this is not true. We give out access to many people as I stated. As for legacy access, that is still available, you just need to email support@boltengine.com with your invoice from before June 15th, 2015.
  • Recon
    Options

Not only do they not give out access, they removed access from everyone that already had it

Ya, if you bought it before as I did, and you need access you can get it.... as Stanchion said, so that's so untrue... It's for old users that bought before, since we did buy it with Open source they are standing behide it... They don't do it now, as it's easier for them to fix stuff, to many people would break stuff before, and it made support a nightmare for them.. and other reasons.

But I have it from before, mine is prolly dated, since I have not asked for it in awhile.. But I have not needed to.. either.