Photon - LoadBalancing - Create room serverside

Hi,
I'm trying to use the LoadBalancing demo as base for a game idea I have, I have followed tons of tutorials, and found an old thread about it here too: http://forum.photonengine.com/discussion/1414/create-rooms-server-side

However, Now that i've come thus far as to create the room on the mater server (check), it never gets created on the gameserver and i can't for the life of me figure out why.

game.HasBeenCreatedOnGameServe remains forever false, altho game.GameServer is set for all intents and purposes.

How do i force the game to get created on the gameserver?

(No, I don't for any reason whatsoever want to use the built in client-side calls for creating rooms
or lobbies on this project. this is not a "matchmaking" game or alike).

Comments

• Is the whole photon server / community dead nowdays?
  • game is marked as created on game server when master gets first update for it from GameServer. take a look at Photon.LoadBalancing.MasterServer.Lobby.GameState.Update method
  • I've read up on that Update method, however, I fail to find anything in the Update method that actually calls to the gameserver to create the game, which was my original concern?

The problem lies in the fact that when the game (room) is created on the master server, and then a user tries to join said room on a gameserver, the gameservers reply that it does not exist, hence has not been created on the gameserver. Being that the master server and gameserver are separate instances there aught to be some form of communication between the two telling the gameserver to create said game, but i can not seem to find where and/or how?
  • You create game on master. and then you should create game on game server. Players create game on GameServer. Master does NOT do this. There is two ways to create room on game server, either by calling CreateGame operation, or by calling JoinGameRequest with CreateIfNotExist mode.