iOS Photon version v3.251

Options
Hi, can I get a link to version 3.251 of the Photon iOS SDK?

Thanks

Comments

• Kaiserludi
    Options
    Hi @elibud.

3.2.5.1 is pretty old (it got released on January 2014, 3 years ago!).

Here is a download link to 3.2.5.7:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4296291/Photon-OnPremise-iOS-SDK_v3-2-5-7.zip

That version was the last bugfix release for the 3.2.5.x API - the API is identical to 3.2.5.1 (so that you don't need to adjust anything in your code), but that build is the last release of the 3.2.5 line and includes all bugfixes, that have been applied to that branch.

However even that version got released 2 years ago in January 2015 as the very last Photon 3 Client SDK.

Do you mind if I ask you why you haven't updated to a more recent Client SDK, yet?

If the reason is just that you are still running a Photon 3 server (maybe to avoid the cost of purchasing a Photon 4 license), be assured that all Photon 4.0.x Clients are fully compatible to any Photon 3 server. Photon 4.1.x Clients need the server version to be at least 3.4.
  • elibud
    Options
    Hi @Kaiserludi,

Thanks for getting back to me. We just didn't have the time to update until now, and it felt like moving to 4.x was too much effrot for the time we had available. Fourtunatly we were able to the migration last week so starting today all our clients will be on Photon latest version.

Cheers