Photon Server and PhysX.Net cant find DLL file

Options
Hi,
I have been working on a projekt for awhile now and everything works fine until the server side AI implementation. The idea is to run PhysX.Net (Wrapper for PhysX) to handle collision detection and so on.
I installed PhysX.Net it with NuGet and made a basic test, everything compiled just fine. When i tried to run it with Photon Control, once i create the PhysX.Net objects and let it run for a short amount of time i get this error:

"ERROR [ApplicationBase][ 1171] [(null)] - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'PhysX.Net.DLL' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
File name: 'PhysX.Net.DLL'
at RegionServer.Implementation.PhysX.PhysXManager.SetupPhysX(Single gravity, Boolean enableDebugVisualization) ... ..."

So my first thought was that i need to add the DLLs to the bin folder, which i did which did not help. Since i have successfully run PhysX.Net in another C# project i remember that i had to get "msvcp120d.dll and msvcr120d.dll" so i tried that too. I still get this same error. After an hour of trying to figure out whats wrong i ended up putting the dlls in all relevant folders, i even put them in System32. I still get this error...

Any idea what can be wrong?

Comments

• Eqric90
    Options
    Ok, it seems to be something wrong with the cache, if i set EnableAutoRestart = false in the config file it all works :)
  • chvetsov
    Options
    yeah, we do not use this feature in production