How to use Photon voice for universal windows platform(Win 10) in unity 5.4.0f3?

i am developing multiplayer chat app for microsoft hololens. i am getting thisError
""D:\Microsoft\Hololens_Projects\PhotonVoice\App\Unity\Tools\SerializationWeaver\SerializationWeaver.exe" "D:\Microsoft\Hololens_Projects\PhotonVoice\UWP\Assembly-CSharp\bin\x86\Release\Unprocessed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" -pdb -verbose -unity-engine="D:\Microsoft\Hololens_Projects\PhotonVoice\App\PhotonVoice\Unprocessed\UnityEngine.dll" -unity-networking="D:\Microsoft\Hololens_Projects\PhotonVoice\App\PhotonVoice\Unprocessed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll" "D:\Microsoft\Hololens_Projects\PhotonVoice\UWP\Assembly-CSharp\obj\x86\Release\x86\Release"" exited with code 1. Assembly-CSharp D:\Microsoft\Hololens_Projects\PhotonVoice\UWP\Assembly-CSharp\Assembly-CSharp.csproj 182

Error CS0006 Metadata file 'D:\Microsoft\Hololens_Projects\PhotonVoice\UWP\Assembly-CSharp\bin\x86\Release\Assembly-CSharp.dll' could not be found PhotonVoice D:\Microsoft\Hololens_Projects\PhotonVoice\App\PhotonVoice\CSC 1 Active

while deploying to hololens.

Comments

• Please try latest Photon Voice 1.7
    Also make sure that you use Unity 5.3.4 or later.
  • hi vadim,
    i had used photon voice 1.7,unity 5.4.0f3, still getting same error.
    please write procedure for using photon voice in Windows Store app

• I'm having the same error, did you ever solve it?
  • Do projects w/o PhotonVoice export fine for you? Just to make sure that this is related to PhotonVoice.
    Universal 10 exports work for us (xaml or d3d, .net or il2cpp backend).
  • We used Unity 5.3.41f for tests.
  • there are no issues with windows universal 10 export. i am facing issues while deploying exported project to win 10 devices.
  • I put in a bug report with Unity and they were able to reproduce that same error so it might be something on their end.
  • Any solution for this? Getting same error!
  • JohnTube
    JohnTube ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @gopi, @hereswilson, @Nayan,

Thank you for choosing Photon and I apologize about the delay.

We want to focus more on Hololens in the upcoming weeks.
    Do you still have issues with Photon Voice 1.11?