New Chat Location

Options
Apparently the chatroom has moved to https://boltengine.slack.com/ or so I think.

Corporate firewall prevents me from connecting. Oh well, guess I'll be around less.

Comments

• DirtyHippy
    Options
    As far as I know, no decision hasn't been made yet. We cannot stick with jabbr forever. The channel is growing and becoming slow which will drive people away.
  • Yukichu
    Options
    Not arguing against it in any way, just sad that I can't use Slack while at work. Apparently using websockets is the issue and I can't get around it. I completely understand and support moving to a better platform, doesn't mean I can't be sad I cannot connect :disappointed:
  • Karel
    Options
    Hi.

Question. How can i join boltengine slack? Do i need to get an invite from administrator?
  • Yukichu
    Options
    It's pretty quiet there I think. I had to get an invite. Jabbr has been weird on me lately which I why I thought we moved already. I believe they are still discussing the new platform and Slack has not been committed to at this time. It's still Jabbr.
  • DirtyHippy
    Options
    Yes, the platform is still Jabbr. We have the slack channel setup and we are playing with it internally.