Photon Bolt MatchMaking.

Options
So i bought bolt on friday, while it was on sale and im impressed with how good it is! Docs are good and overall just a good product. But i have one problem. How would i go about a matchmaking? Like is there special functions for this or anything? Thanks.

~DirkastanGames

Comments

• stanchion
    Options
    Currently Zeus (free master server included with Bolt) can handle different sessions and punchthrough, but it would be up to you to add matchmaking such as connecting to an active session. The Steam Bolt SDK coming out will include matchmaking for Steam.
  • stanchion said:

Currently Zeus (free master server included with Bolt) can handle different sessions and punchthrough, but it would be up to you to add matchmaking such as connecting to an active session. The Steam Bolt SDK coming out will include matchmaking for Steam.

Thanks, but im confused on what to do in matchmaking.

Like how can i setup zeus to send a server list? Im not asking you to write a code just simply tell me the functions, thanks.
  • Thanks.
  • Funny thing is i never got it working till now, it did work and my team fixed it up but i was getting a error where it would not connect before it tried to set host so i have to just make a new simple few lines of code for it. Very useful now im making it work with the new ui. Thanks 100 times.
  • stanchion
    Options
    No problem :) I hope to make an Zeus example using UGUI as well
  • bigd
    Options
    Very much interested in the Steam Integration and Matchmaking code!!