i'm new with Photon Cloud

Options
Xelx
Xelx
is it i really need to change NameServerHttp or NameServerHost in NetworkingPeer.cs? i'm using PUN Free v1.64.2
because i can't connect to Photon Cloud in my android device..

in NetworkingPeer.cs
public const string NameServerHttp = "http://ns.exitgamescloud.com:80/photon/n";
public const string NameServerHost = "ns.exitgames.com";
This is an error from my android device's log..
E/Unity   (26774): Connect() to 'ns.exitgames.com' failed: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Net.Dns ---> System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Net.Sockets.Socket ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Error Initializing the configuration system. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Default constructor not found...ctor() of System.Configuration.ExeConfigurationHost'.

E/Unity   (26774):   at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

E/Unity   (26774):   at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

E/Unity   (26774):   at System.Configuration.InternalConfigurationSystem.Init (System.Type typeConfigHost, System.Object[] hostInitParams) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

E/Unity   (26774):   at System.Configuration.InternalConfigurationFactory.Create (System.Type typeConfigHost, System.Object[] hostInitConfigurationParams) [0x00000] in <filename unkn
can someone help me??

Comments

• vadim
    Options
    You need only to set app id assigned in Photon dashboard to make PUN demo working.
    Something wrong with your project or Unity installation. Create new clean project and import PUN in it.
    What is the platform you are running app on and Unity version?
  • Xelx
    Xelx
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Platform is Android application with minimum requirement Kitkat (v4.4.2)
    Unity v4.6
    is it i need to change to PUN+?
  • vadim
    Options
    It might be simpler to upgrade to latest Unity.
    If you stick to 4.6, PUN+ required for android export
  • Xelx
    Options
    i'm using Unity 4.6 Pro..
    is it still need PUN+?
  • vadim
    Options
    No. Unity Pro should be able export to android.
    If problem persists, try to build and run PUN demos from new empty project with only PUN imported. Do they result in same errors?