Anti-cheat with Bolt

As a new user of Bolt I would like to know how well the engine can provide anti-cheat solutions. I know that it is easy to set up an authoritative server using the bolt commands (like in the advanced tutorial). Now I have one concern and it is probably because I don't know what I'm talking about but wouldn't it even with an authoritative server be possible to cheat on the master client? Is this a possible problem (please explain if or if not)? and if it's a problem what would I have to do to make cheating harder?
As a last note I am sorry if this has been asked and answered before (you would think that it has). I did look through the forum but there is a chance that I'm blind or simply just missed it.

Best Answers

Answers

• Thanks for the great answer. I will mark this post as answered, I just need to know one more thing.

So let's say my game is going to run on PC and is based on "rooms" of 1-4 players (like Diablo 3 for instance) and I use Zeus to set up these rooms with a master client and 0-3 other clients. As you said Jon I can use different Anti-Cheat assets to make it harder for cheaters which should be more than enough for now.

But,
    if I wanted to host all these (potential) rooms myself would Bolt still be a viable asset or would you recommend something else?