Recruiting?

Options
Maybe I'm getting senile in my old age... but wasn't there a recruiting thread here recently? I read several post about GDD and proposal docs here in these forums, I swear! (they were a great assistance too!) Has the forum been removed, incorporated into another forum or some other fate I can't discern? I hope you haven't decided against allowing recruiting here.

Probably just me... but can someone point me in the right direction?

Best Answers

Answers

• MT3
    Options
    Hi Markus,

I particularly remember posts by FisherM, Tennabrous, InsaneGoblin, Aurore and budleiser. Excellent posts too :)

I could be confusing them with posts on the Unity forums I suppose, but I really though I found them here.

I would be very interested in doing a bit of recruiting here, when I'm ready. I have a bit to go with my proof of concept, GDD and some agreements I'm drafting. In particular I'll be looking for a small core group with particular skills / interest. One of those people would be someone comfortable with PUN (and a few other particulars).

I manage quite well with PUN, but I'm only one person :)

I would clearly outline my needs / requirements. It starts as non-paying, with nice economic potential. Complete details would be available to interested parties willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement. The work would not require relocation or physical presence (no common office, work wherever you usually do your work). Work agreements are being drafted.

I'm not rushing anything so I'm talking about things months in advance. I already have almost 2 years (part time) into the proof-of-concept and basic infrasrtucture. Before I actually recruit I will have a web site and server, working full featured PoC, related documents (some mentioned above), business plan with mission statement, and other assets particular to this project.

Would love permission to do some recruiting here in the Photon forums :) I might hit it lucky and find many interested parties as more is revealed about the project and the way it will work.

Montie