Can't connect on lan or to zeus.

Options
Hello everyone,
I am trying to get bolt to work. I can connect to instances when playing locally on one machine. When I try to connect 2 different machines or trying to connect to developement zeus I get timeout.

The log for lan connection is "Connecting to [EndPoint]" and then "[EndPoint] retrying connect..."

Trying to connect to bolt developement zeus server I get the log "Sending To [EndPoint]" and "Writing: PeerConnect" a few times and then finishes with "Could not connect to master server at [EndPoint]" and "Disconnecting from master server at [EndPoint]"

I don't see any connections in windows Resource Monitor except the host/client listening ports.

Comments

• stanchion
    Options
    The new Zeus dev server is at 159.8.0.207:24000
    Package and documentation will be updated with this
  • Popper
    Options
    I have tried against your zeus (159.8.0.207:24000 and the old 79.99.6.136) and I have also tried setting up my own zeus on a ubuntu server and it seems to start up and waiting connections but no connection is reaching it. I have tried locally on the same machine that the client is running on and that is able to connect one instance of the game. So it seems like connecting via lan or wan does not work for me. I have tried importing an empty project but I can't connect to zeus on that ether.
  • stanchion
    Options
    Are you doing play as server by any chance?
  • Popper
    Options
    In the empty project with only bolt I am starting with "Debug Start" in the Bolt Scenes window on the Level1 sample scene. The Zeus settings have automatic and 159.8.0.207:24000 endpoint. Still no connection. Windows does not even register any out going connection.
  • stanchion
    Options
    Can you try without doing play as server or debug start?
  • Popper
    Options
    Fixed it. Seems like I UdpIPv4Address.Localhost instead of UdpIPv4Address.Any when creating the local endpoints when starting up bolt in the client and host so they never could receive/send anything outside of my computer.