Reliability and delta compression of command results

What reliability are command results considered? Are they delta compressed like states?

http://doc.photonengine.com/en/bolt/current/in-depth/reliability

Comments

• "Commands are sent in a best-effort manner. They are completely unreliable, but are sent with some redundancy, meaning that each command will be sent in several packets to give it a higher chance of arriving. Command ordering however is reliable: There may be lost Commands, but the ones that arrive will always be delivered in the order they were queued with the QueueInput() call.

If the Owner of an entity has not received a Command from a Controller, it can use the MissingCommand() callback to detect this, and potentially create a default action."

This should cover everything. I don't know about their compression off the top of my head
  • I believe that paragraph implicates only the portion of commands that are going from client to server. I am referencing the correction system and the Results field of inputs. By the way, I linked the article because it was what prompted this question. I'm just looking for insight on how the command results are replicated.
  • I'm still looking for an answer for this. I can probably get the answer via tests on bandwidth with different latency settings, but it'd be much faster to get a direct answer from someone with the knowledge.