(Solved)Clients that join game aren't receiving buffered....

I'm having an issue and I think that I know what the problem is, but I do not know how to fix it. Let me explain simply how my game works.

When a player connects to the server, they are in a scene called MainLobby where they can create rooms or join rooms which have already been created. When a room is created, a scene called RoomLobby is loaded and players can join the room and will load that scene. The master client can start the game, forcing all users in the RoomLobby to load the DeathMatch scene. Everything in the NetworkDeathMatch scene works perfectly for all the players that were in the RoomLobby with the master client.

The problem is with players that join the room at this point. I have it so that they join the room while in the MainLobby scene they send an RPC call to the master client requesting which scene to load, the master client sends an RPC call to the player instructing him to load the DeathMatch scene, and then the player loads the DeathMatch scene. They load the scene just fine and can spawn a ship, but they can not see any of the other players' ships until those players' ships are destroyed and they spawn new ones. The other players that were already in the room can see the new player's ship the whole time.

The way that I have ships spawn is with this simple code:
GameObject shipGO = PhotonNetwork.Instantiate("Ships/" + ship.GetName(), spawnLocation, Quaternion.Euler(0, Random.Range(0, 359), 0), 0);
shipGO.GetComponent<PhotonView>().RPC("SetPlayerID", PhotonTargets.AllBuffered, player); //Calls RPC method in PlayerInfo for every client.
and the way that ships are destroyed is with a simple:
if (GetComponent<PhotonView>().isMine) 
            PhotonNetwork.Destroy(gameObject);

To me, it seems like the players that join late are not receiving any of the information that should be in the buffer from PhotonNetwork.Instantiate and my RPC call to PhotonTargets.AllBuffered.
If anybody can offer assistance I would appreciate it greatly, thanks!

**Edit: I solved my problem by using customroomproperties to save the current scene info and then load that scene directly after connecting to the room.